If you are like a lot of people, you are tired of the drooping, sagging skin that forms on the face and neck. And, you may have tried every serum and face cream on the market, only to find that they haven’t helped much at all – but you just aren’t ready for the hassle of a plastic surgery procedure such as a facelift. The perfect solution for you may just be a PDO thread lift!
The PDO thread lift procedure
PDO threads are dissolvable threads that are placed under the skin to lift sagging tissue. They are inserted into just the right spots to create a “scaffold” for new tissue to form and to reshape the face. They can be used almost anywhere, but are most effective when used around the neck and jawline. Within a few months, these threads are harmlessly absorbed into the body, but the benefits remain: sagging skin is lifted, and the threads have stimulated the production of new collagen, a protein that helps to keep skin young looking and firm.
There are many benefits to getting a PDO thread lift:
• It is noninvasive, unlike a facelift. There is no long recovery time needed, although immediately afterwards you should avoid any activity that is too strenuous.
• The procedure can be done at your doctor’s office.
• Getting a PDO thread lift is quick; many people have it done on their lunch hour and then go right back to work.
• Most patients report little pain. Any soreness can typically be managed by over-the-counter pain medication, and ice on the area can help with any swelling and bruising.
• PDO threads are safe to use and FDA approved.
• Other procedures can be performed, such as fillers, along with a PDO thread lift so that you can get the exact results you would like to see.
A PDO thread lift is a great solution if you want to do something about sagging skin but you aren’t quite ready for a plastic surgery procedure just yet. For more information about the thread lift procedure, call Zinney Facial Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Center in Marble Hill, GA. Call 678.717.4969 today!